Seeing is believing…
This online video is embedded via YouTube.
Can’t see the above video on your screen?
Feel free to DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO (AVI file – 14.5MB)
“In my 30+ years of teaching, I can honestly say that YoJo’s CHOOSE TO READ program was the most worthwhile assembly I have ever attended. The students were totally involved, and I believe that they came away inspired to read more and more. Your organization is to be commended for this program.”
– Dave Button, Baldwin Elementary School, Manassas, VA
“Thank you for performing an outstanding assembly at our school. Everyone had such a great time. I could hear kids getting off the bus and singing ‘Go YoJo’”
– Uma Tewari, Wicoff Elementary PTA, Plainsboro, NJ
“You were a pleasure to work with and very professional both on stage and off. Great for our audiences and great for our staff!”
– Donn B. Murphy, President & Executive Director, The National Theatre, Washington, D.C.
“YOJO DESERVES AN OSCAR!”
– Karen Hopson, Principal, Middletown Elementary, Middletown, MD
“YoJo and his crew has been a valued, wonderful tradition here at London Towne. I so appreciate your dedication to our school for over a decade.”
– Sigrid Ryberg, Retired Principal, London Towne Elementary, Centreville, VA
YoJo has also made the respected lists of accredited performers from …
- The Cultural Arts Foundation of Anne Arundel County
· The Creative Arts Programs (CAPs) of Fairfax County
· The Howard County Arts Council
· The Superintendent’s Committee for Montgomery County Public Schools